Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lame curiosity.

It’s so hard to think sanely sometimes. I’m of the female species; obviously I’m much more curious than an average human brain is. AND I’m a teenager. Raging hormones contribute to the curiosity. There are so many questions in my mind. Sometimes random, sometimes about life, sometimes about the people around me. I’m always wondering what the person I’m talking to is thinking, about me, about the situation. I’ve asked questions that people can almost never answer. It’s not them, it’s just my questions.

Sometimes I think, that everything different/abnormal/random/weird happens to me. Or maybe I just think a lot. Everybody who knows me would agree with the latter. But I believe everything happens for a reason. I’ve always believed that. Maybe that’s why I’m curious. I haven’t found many reasons yet. Karma isn’t the only answer. It can’t be the only answer. I thought there were ‘two roads’ to everything. Where’s the second road, brah? I’ve always questioned concepts that people have already answered beautifully. I’m never satisfied it seems. I call them ‘tricks’. Tricks of God. I think God is the only thing/supernatural being/ concept, I haven’t questioned yet. I can’t get myself to. About six years back, I used to think being an atheist was ‘cool’. The SHIT that High school can do. I know, I know, God is against everything I just bullshitted about. But it’s so cool. Imagine a person who has the answer to everything! EVERYTHING ones ever wanted to know.
I’d lead a less crazier life. It would be boring though. Anyhow, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment