Thursday, October 13, 2011

Moonlight.

Everything around me, seems exceptionally soppy these days. The movies are creepily perfect, the music always tends to set the mood and even the moon seems..well, just there. I haven't seen the moon in so long. Things seem happier suddenly. I feel more independent and myself. And i have no clue why. Maybe cause people have started noticing me. College was a fresh start. And i'm a sucker for fresh starts. Clean slate. New life. I always thought i didn't like change. But i was obviously wrong.

I feel happy this way. My way. The old way. Fresh starts let me be 'me' for a while. But i have a feeling this'll last longer. It's funny how a person like me, who almost never expressed her feelings, in terms of anything or any person whatsoever has become so open. I feel i can talk to people. And i have a feeling they like that. It took me a while to figure out how important honesty in a relationship was. For me too. It took me a while to understand how important it is to share. Thoughts. Feelings. Views. Things can get pretty nasty if all of a sudden, one day, you decide to be honest and pour your heart out.

Happened to me. Trust me, it isn't pretty. One step at a time always works best.

I learnt to appreciate myself these past few days. I learnt to see what i can actually do. I learnt how to identify my weaknesses. Maybe that's why I'm happy. Fresh starts can teach someone so much. About oneself and the people one depends on.

Perfect suddenly seems so ordinary.

Back to the soppy-ness. Yes. Everything seems lovely. Happy. Perfect..well almost. Unreal mostly. It's like I've never loved life before this. I realised i have so much love to give and i actually never made the effort. I feel stupid. But i learnt.

All my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment